Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

4th Grade Common Core "I CAN" Tags

I love to use brag tags in my class. This is an easy way to reward behavior, motivate, and celebrate achievements. My students put them on a chain or a binder ring and collect them all year. These also are a reminder of the fun and learning we experienced together throughout the year.

Now I have available all the math, reading, and writing standards  in a discounted bundle. I also have made trophy tags for completing all the standards and student check off worksheets. Students can keep track of their progress through out the year, and see a visual representation of their progress!
Discounted Bundle Common Core Brag TAgs

Discounted Bundle Common Core Brag Tags

Discounted Bundle Common Core Brag Tags


Check these out at our store at TPT!

No comments:

Post a Comment